Wed Apr 03 2013

Will not show image other than a dark circle

Reported was "the unit was working fine the it stopped showing images other than a dark circle". I found the unit does just that. The Work station is not the issue I can toggle the test pattern. Upon testing the unit it jumps to 120KV at 5mA. There are NO ERROR CODES displayed. The shudders are working there does not seen to be anything in the path but at the tube the is an aluminum filter. I have never seen this can someone help. cbet_us@yahoo.com

Futher information it did have an error Interlocks open 004A and stuck foot switch with no footswitch connected.

RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
Wed Apr 03 2013Reply from preakess

Check for loss of video. Max technique with no video produces a black circle display. Probable broken wire in HV cable, recessed pin in Lemo receptacle.

Wed Apr 03 2013Reply from ffriedmann

Put a dose meter on the II and see if you read anything. Isolate the video and generator halves of the equation. Check the II supply. No II power, no light, max gen output. No image. If no LVDC into the II power supply, check continuity of the wires. If a wire is broken, you may have a couple spares in the harness that you can use for a while until the cable can be replaced.

Good Luck,

Frank

Wed Apr 03 2013Reply from Cbet_Matt
Cbet_Matt

Have 24Vdc at II. I do get a very dark image that has a pattern. Occasionally I get a grey circle. Found a loost wire but jumping it does not make a difference. No value on Dose meter, I'm wondering if it working. I could still use some more of that luck.

Matt

Was there any measurable dose at the input of the II or the output port on the xray tube end? Also what do the II supply test points show for Anode, E3, E2, and E1.  If anode is gone, may not get anything. the others are for size, center and edge focus on most II's. One way to test the camera and dose regulation, see if you can lift the camera away from t he II and see if any image at II output. also show the camera the ceiling lamps and see if the generator output gets reduced in that much light. at its input.

Wed Apr 03 2013Reply from Cbet_Matt
Cbet_Matt

Lemo connector pins are in place. Wouldn't there be an Error if I had a broken wire in the HV cable.

Matt

Yes, but that would be indicated by probably an mA error (min) because it would be an open ckt. Best way to check the xray end of it would be with a dose meter at the output port of the tube.

Thu Jun 06 2013Reply from Cbet_Matt
Cbet_Matt

Found the problem. The Xray Generator board check U7 PAL or U10 PAL pending your board pn. Input pins 2 and 3 HV DRV A and HV DRV B output pins 12 and 13. Follow the signals. For not having the signal on the output HV DRV A and HV DRV B there is no errors generated.

Matt

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree