Thu Jul 11 2013

GE voluson E6 reviews. what's good & not so good

I am considering purchasing a GE Voluson E6 ultrasound system. I need to know what is good and not so good about it and if there is a better machine available and if it is better in your opinion & why? Thanks in advance.

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Fri Jul 12 2013Reply from Blue Ox Medical
Fri Jul 12 2013Reply from MedWrenchManager
MedWrenchManager

Hello,

Although it is your choice to go offline with your discussion, we are sure that other MedWrench users would appreciate if you posted your discussion within the thread. This will help to keep a permanent record of the issue you are facing and how it was solved to help others in the community that may be facing a similar challenge.

We appreciate your participation and hope that the MedWrench forums will help you to solve your medical equipment issue.

Kind regards,

The MedWrench Team

Thu Jul 18 2013Reply from MedWrenchManager
MedWrenchManager

I have used GE Vivid 7, E9, Vivid I, Vivid q, and the s6. S6 is by far my favorite and I would recommend it to anyone. Very portable, good penetration, great image quality, and very user-friendly. The only con to this machine was the fact that there was hardly any space for carrying (electrodes, towels, syringes, etc,.) A very small "con" in the grand scheme of things.

Answer provided by Allison H., Cardiac Sonographer at Johns Hopkins Hospital, via LinkedIN.

Mon Jul 22 2013Reply from MedWrenchManager
MedWrenchManager

Personally I have not notice much differences between the E8 and E6. I use both for high risk OB and they are both excellent.

Answer provided by Melissa Q., Site Manager at Columbia University Medical Center, via LinkedIN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree