Mon Jul 15 2013

Hill Rom bed

I am now in hospital with a badly pulled hamstring from a bad fall. I'm 58 yrs old male and the absolute worst part of this stay in hospital has bee this rotten so called "bed". Rock pile is a more apt description for this worthless junkpile. It is painfully obvious that the moron who designed this hunk of garbage never spent a night in it. It is by far the most uncomfortable roclpile I have ever tried to sleep on, because in 7 nights the only sleep has bee from twhe drugs, the bed is IMPOSSIBLE to sleep on. Another thing is for sure, the hospital executives who were tricked into buying this scrap metal never laid thier hheads dowm on one either. How is a patient to recover without a wink of sleep because of these HORRIBLE "beds"???

RE: Bed Report Post
Thu Sep 24 2015Reply from Nathan B

Can you give some specific examples of what you did not like about the bed and how it prevented you from getting the rest you needed? I do not have experience with these beds, but the next place of employment may have them. I be interested in evaluating them myself based on your comments.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree