Thu Jul 18 2013

Testing specs or service manual

I'm looking for specifications to test this unit or a service manual.  Do you have any info?

Thanks

James

RE: Electrosurgical Unit (ESU) Report Post
Tue Jul 23 2013Reply from robotech

You can google "conmed 2000 manual". First link is a PDF of the op manual that has some information on specs.

Conmed seemed pretty willing to send the service manual out for this item as well. Try to give them a call.

You can otherwise reply with an email if you'd like and I'll try to send it to you. I wasn't able to find this unit on the site or I would upload the manual there.

Mon Oct 05 2015Reply from Dr. M. L. Khatri

Dear Sir, 

I have noticed some falt in my hyficator cautery unit. Will you kindly send me the service mannual on my e mail address. mishrik1@yahoo.co.in

Mon Oct 05 2015Reply from Dr. M. L. Khatri

Quote Dr. M. L. Khatri

Dear Sir, 

I have noticed some falt in my hyficator cautery unit. Will you kindly send me the service mannual on my e mail address. mishrik1@yahoo.co.in

Wed Oct 12 2016Reply from rafdvm

Do you have an operators manual or a service manual. I need wiring schematics for the the hand piece.

rafdvm

Wed Oct 12 2016Reply from MedWrench MM
MedWrench MM

There is both a user and service manual listed on the product page under the documents tab.

Jonathan F. Payne,
Media Manager @ MedWrench,
866-989-7057,
Jpayne@MedWrench.com

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree