Fri Oct 04 2013

CARESTREAM DIRECTVIEW VITA CR SYSTEM:ERROR MESSAGE

I ve the above unit (CR UNIT) used to process X-Ray film from a GE AMX4 Mobile unit.  The errors message shown the monitor are as follows;

1. DEVICE ERROR 74

2. ERROR CODE 1

I dont know what the above messages refer to;

Please advice,

Thanks.

Martin Jack

RE: Computed Radiography Report Post
Mon Oct 07 2013Reply from GaryBiomed
GaryBiomed

You can try contacting

Multi Imager for help

http://www.multiimager.com/

Multi Imager
990 E. Cedar Street, Ontario, California 91761 - USA
Main Telephone: (800) 400-4549 or (909) 591-6444

Tue Dec 17 2013Reply from danwoodard

I have the same problem. The Carestream Direct View Vita CR will not erase the casette, even if requested manually. it dives the message "Device Error 74". Is this a hardware problem?

Wed Jun 25 2014Reply from yannick

HELLO THE SOLUTION IS TO UNINSTALL IT AND REINSTALL, ANYWAY CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE MY SOFTWARE(DIRECTVIEW VITA CR) HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED, CAN YOU SEND ME THE COPY OF THE ONE YOU RE USING PLEASE U CAN COPY IT FROM THE INSTALLTION CD AND COMPRESS AND SEND IT TO MY EMAIL: nyannick36@gmail.com
thx by the way!

Fri Feb 13 2015Reply from Roupe

Mine is "error code 79" with the same problem of not erasing. Please, I need the software for my directview vita CR too. Kindly send a compressed copy to my e-mail; roupecrowwn2006@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

Thu Jun 16 2016Reply from lexxt2000

I am facing the same problem......did you by any chance get a solution

Thu Jun 16 2016Reply from MedWrench MM
MedWrench MM

If you are in need of immediate assistance you can always reach out directly to our Computed Radiography sponsor Multi Diagnostic.

Just be sure to tell them you were referred by MedWrench.

Jonathan F. Payne,
Media Manager @ MedWrench,
866-989-7057,
Jpayne@MedWrench.com

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree