Tue Oct 22 2013

GE Carescape V100 Dinamap

I hooked up this dinamap v100 to a simcube patient simulator set for 120/80 and the results are not within tolerance I keep getting 113/82 or 115/79.

I already did the calibration for the pressure transducer. This is kind of new to me can someone help?

RE: Vital Signs/Multi-Parameter Report Post
Tue Oct 22 2013Reply from PacificMedical
PacificMedical

We do free evaluations, here at Pacific Medical.  Quick turn around time as well. Let me know if you need a free shipping label.  

Mike 

800-449-5328 

mike@pacificmedicalsupply.com 

Tue Oct 22 2013Reply from Francis

Non-invasive blood pressure can be tricky, be sure the test equipment is at the same height as the monitor and you don't have any leaks in your test hose.  Did you perform a leak test?  The twin hose has o-rings on the monitor side and they can wear out or crack.

Wed Oct 23 2013Reply from GaryBiomed
GaryBiomed

What readings do you get with higher settings?

are they off by 5 or more?

Thu Aug 27 2015Reply from rstan

I don't know who told you those readings were not within tolerance, but they are very much within tolerance as per the GE service manual.......do not expect this devices to give you spot on accuracy as they will not and GE tells you such.

Good luck.

Thu Aug 27 2015Reply from pmartin
pmartin

When mine are off and the calibration procedure doesn't work and o-ring replacement doesn't work, I send them to Sage Services Group. They have a sales guy that picks up in my area, and they always do good work for me. Check them out.

843-284-5844

And the service manual states tolerance is within 3 mmHg at all levels, check your O-rings like previously stated. Those units do have this problem often unfortunately.

Good luck.

Thu Aug 27 2015Reply from rstan

Actually the service manual says 3 referring to checking leak down test and such, the manual states less than or equal to 8 concerning accuracy, but simulators can not determine accuracy any way....page 113.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree