Wed Oct 23 2013

philips brilliance 6 communication problem

Dear sir,   I have a problem with brilliance 6 C.T scan buy Philips,there is no communication between CIRS and HOST and system is not booting, my opinion is need to reload the CIRS software or both the CIRS and HOST. before this issue, there was liesence expire massage on screen but machine was working properly What is your expert opinion and do you the software of this system? Regards khalid shahzad

RE: CT Scanner Report Post
Sun Nov 29 2015Reply from FredericoSilva

Hello mr.khalid

This post is floating a long time.. haha.

Well, for this case, about this "license expire" message, you are accessing the system via service or user?
In service, it's normal.

Now, in user mode, I think that you had problem during the Host installation.
Probably you had problem during the permanet key configuration procedure.
An issue in this step, may cause problem in the boot of software.

Regards.

Sun Nov 29 2015Reply from biomed_j
biomed_j

The message is most likely the the key expired is the k2 visa key, if it's an option key issue u would not be able to select any protocols. This should stop any communication. It limits ur troubleshooting options. Depending on software level. Can u ping the IRS from the host and back the other way. I don't have my notes but think the 200 and the IRS is 210, if u can't ping you could have a bad card or plugged into the wrong port. If u can ping it could be a software issue

Wed Aug 16 2017Reply from pcmdman_4153

For future reference regarding IP addresses, the host IP will most likely be 192.168.0.100. CIRS#1 will then be 192.168.0.200. CIRS#2 will be .210. CIRS#3 will be .220. You should be able to ping each other based on the number of CIRS computers in this scanner.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree