Thu Feb 27 2014

ERROR 1319

The service manual available from this site tells me NUTHIN, can anybody give me a read? THANKS!

:o) 

RE: Contrast Media-Injector System Report Post
Thu Feb 27 2014Reply from Maull Biomedical Training
Maull Biomedical Training

There is an alpha code right above that 1319 on the yellow screen. It would be very helpful if you could provide that alpha code.

Thu Feb 27 2014Reply from NYBIOMED

This unit is off-site , therefore I have yet to look at it myself, but the CT tech says the the alpha code may be "SW", does that help?

Thu Feb 27 2014Reply from Maull Biomedical Training
Maull Biomedical Training

SW stands for Software, but it's pretty much never a software issue. Most likely its a communication issue. Whenever there is a communication problem and the diagnostics can't pin point the problem, it runs home to mama and says it's software related. The info we have on this is:

1. Check the head cable connections at the injector head and at the main unit. Check the the head cable where it goes into the injector head is not cracking, splitting or fraying. This is the most likely cause I believe; bad head cable.

2. Check the cable connection to the monitor.

3. Possibly the SBC (computer) in the monitor.

4. Possibly the ethernet hub in the main unit.

Call Ryan Clarke at Injector Support and Service: 407-312-2253. He would be the best at helping you out with this.

Thu Feb 27 2014Reply from Ryan C.

To Ditto Steve, SW 1319 points to a communications failure.  We typically see this as being a loose cable connection or a failing cable.  

Check all connections to ensure they are secure.  

Flex the cables (especially the head cable pigtail).

Ryan Clarke - ISS  |  We Are ISS  |  888-667-1062

Thu Feb 27 2014Reply from NYBIOMED

You guys ROCK, thanks!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree