Thu Feb 27 2014

Searching for service manual

Hi,

can anyone help me in locating a service manual for a datascope cs300. I'm a inhouse biomed trying to perform PM on a ballon pump.

RE: Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP) Report Post
Thu Feb 27 2014Reply from Gantry
Gantry

I do have the manual at home. Please let me know your email and i can send it to you later tonight. I can tell you this though.the pm is involved. you will need the following items to comlete the pm.

1. trainer simulator. this simulates ecg for the machine and other functions. you should have one that came with the machine or it might be hiding in the department some where as a nurses paper weight. its a white box that plugs into the side of the balloon pump. If you cant find it you can order one from the OEM.

2. a balloon catheter. you can get one from the department.

3.  A rebuild kit for the pump motor. this rebuild kit can be purchased through the oem.

4. fluke meter.

hope this helps.

Thu Feb 27 2014Reply from ACMC BIO

Thanks for the assistance, gantry. here is my email address. raiders1fan@rocketmail.com

Fri Feb 28 2014Reply from SPW
SPW

You will also need a cather extender for a 40cc IAB. A calibration chamber part number:0683-00-0314 and a 60cc. The fiber optic test module part number: 0992-00-0245. Please if nothing else replace the batteies part number:0146-00-0039. Need more help den3eog@gmail.com. Good Luck!! Sean

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree