Mon Apr 07 2014

Charging problems with a Definium AMX 700

This equipment was stored for 2 years before I opened it last month, When I turned it on, it has some battery, the software began running, but when it was almost finish, it turn it off. I already changed the batteries for new ones , all 9 of them, but still has the same problem. The battery indicator doesn't show up any led and the panel shows that the equipment needs to be charged, first recommended and then immediately.

Thaks for your help

RE: DR Systems Report Post
Tue Apr 08 2014Reply from chris?

Edgar

email me at crisb1955@aol.com I have the service manual

Mon Apr 14 2014Reply from ffriedmann

If you changed the batteries, you may want to do a full charge cycle on them so the machine can set how much battery it has. Wait for Charge complete to show. Or on the biomed forum such as it was/is, you can find a method for clearing the data block for the batteries and the machine will be forced to reset this value.

As to the manual, a CD came with it but if lost, the AMX4 manuals still apply to all but the detector/image part and the interface board between the user panel and CPU. Charging circuit has not really changed since the AMX-4

Wed Mar 02 2022Reply from TheInfo

@Chris?  Do you still have the service manual? Can someone please send me the service manual for this machine please? 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree